1. Start with some pizza dough. I recently took some great advise and bought a case of dough balls from Sam's. What a time saver! These dough balls make 1 really big pizza or 2 medium size pizzas for us. At less than $17 for 20 dough balls, I think they're a bargain too! Anyway, you need pizza dough for this recipe. Use whatever you like. Tear off pieces that are about the size of ping pong balls or golf balls- somewhere in that range. Smash the little balls- I really like to use my tortilla press for this!
2. Place 1 or 2 pieces of pepperoni on the flattened dough.
3. Top with 1 or 2 cubes of cheese.
4. Top with 1 or 2 more pieces of pepperoni.
5. Fold the dough up around the fillings and pinch the seams together so that you have a nice little ball.
6. Place the balls in a greased pie pan or whatever pan you want that will hold everything.
7. Brush olive oil (or vegetable oil) on the tops of all the pizza balls. Sprinkle italian seasoning and parmesan cheese on top of the oil.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes. Enjoy with your favorite sauce or ranch dressing. Mmm mmm!