I love spring! It will probably be my favorite season in TX since summer will be so hot and humid (fall and winter aren't even in the running). So here are my top 5 reasons for loving spring:
1. Baby animals- I love driving in the country and seeing baby cows, goats, sheep, and horses. They are all so stinkin' cute!
2. Flowers and trees- I don't have allergies, so I thoroughly enjoy the blooming trees and flowers. Plus, I am married to a botanist, so I get to learn all kinds of interesting facts about them.
3. Warmth- I am extremely cold natured, so I am always happy to see winter leave.
4. Open windows- I love the times of year when you don't need the heat or AC. Fresh air flowing through the house is so wonderful.
5. Thunderstorms- Oh, how I've missed thunderstorms!! I was having thunder and lightening withdrawals in WA. I love lying in bed and listening as the storms roll in. I also love watching the weather reports in the middle of the night- yes, I'm a nerd.
So, I'm curious, what is your favorite season and why?