Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Crafts

Unfortunately, my craft room was used very little this summer.  I did manage to put together 2 extremely easy projects, but that's about it.
Toward the end of June, I made this crib quilt for Josh's sister.  I was supposed to do the sewing and someone else was going to do the actually quilting.  Here's what it looked like last I saw it.


This is a wall decoration made by Josh's sister for their nursery.  I love all these fabrics!  I haven't seen the whole nursery put together, but I'm sure it's super cute. 

Just last week, I made my first pillowcase dress and matching fancy pants for my cousin's daughter who just turned 1 year old.  This was such a fun project!  I used fat quarters from Walmart, so this entire project cost $5.  Plus I have leftover fabric!

Posting these pictures makes me realize how unhappy I am with my camera.  I may have to start using Josh's fancy camera :)
So what craft projects have you been tackling this summer? 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

so cute!!! all of them

i'm still finishing up some more canvas "art" for my room. hopefully, i'll get it done soon and take some pictures