Monday, September 1, 2008

Dogsitting



Many of you know that dogsitting is one of my favorite things to do. This last weekend I had my first chance to dogsit in NM. I housesat/dogsat for the Shoemakers who are the parents of my very best childhood friend. It was very different being in their house without any of them there. Their dog is Dakota, and I remember her from when she was just a pup. Now she is getting old and slow, but she still tried to keep up with Titus as much as possible. That's right, I took Titus with me. They have a multi-level yard, and Titus just loved running laps around the yard going up and down all the different steps. I think that he thought he was out hiking the trails somewhere. Someday I'll post pictures of all the dogs I have watched in the past few years, but for now here's a couple of Titus and Dakota from this weeeknd.

No comments: