1. I don't have to straighten my hair- less heat = good!
2. Takes less time to get ready because of #1. I just spritz on some water and scrunch it a little.
3. Humid days don't matter anymore :)
4. Maybe my hair has a little interest now?
What I don't like:
1. I have to use a little product in my hair to keep it from being fluffy. I'm not quite used to that yet.
So what do you think? Can I get away with letting my hair do it's own thing? I am totally open to any tips from those of you with similar hair as well!
My hair is also longer than it has been in quite some time. I think I need to get my it trimmed and add in some more layers too. Maybe next week...