Friday, December 12, 2008

Rest in Peace, Sweet Daddy


We all gathered around as Dad took his last breaths yesterday around 1:45pm. Things progressed very quickly and there was little suffering. The rest of the day was spent with dear friends sharing wonderful memories of this precious man. Today we will go and finalize our arrangements, and I will let you all know the details as soon as I can. Thank you for the many emails and calls we have already received. There is definitely no lack of love in this house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thankful everything was peaceful and that you can find comfort in knowing all will be well with your dad's soul.

Anonymous said...

Amber,

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

I hope for solace for you and Josh and Titus as well as the rest of your family. You are correct, the more I read your blog the more I think that you are lucky to have had a father like your dad. I hope someday I can look at my daughter with the same pride your dad must have reserved for you.

God bless you,

Luke